Thank you for your interest in the
University of Houston-Clear Lake
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link at left.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link at left, then follow the directions.
- Click Login, and enter your username and password
This enables you to:
- Edit your existing account.
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your account information.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
If you have questions, please email the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Houston-Clear Lake is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
University of Houston-Clear Lake is committed to assisting all members of the university community regarding campus security and personal safety. For your review, the daily and annual Crime and Fire Activity log is provided as required by law by University Police (UP) and is available on the UP website at http://prtl.uhcl.edu/police/crime-fire. Included in this information are crime statistics for the three previous calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by UHCL; and on public property within or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus. In addition, the UP website at http://prtl.uhcl.edu/police contains campus security and personal safety topics such as: crime prevention and outreach, community bulletins, UP organizational structure, jurisdiction and other matters of related importance.
If you would like to request a paper copy of a Crime and Fire Activity report, you can call University Policy at 281.283.2222.